Annual Awards 2018
HASSRA NW Annual Awards 2018
Annual Awards 2018 – it’s time make your nominations!
The HASSRA NW 2018 Awards Categories are below. The links will take you to a survey for each category, complete the survey and submit:
- The most money raised for charity per member in 2018 (The Ashworth POA Charity Trophy)
- The most money raised for charity in 2018 (Pilling Hughes Charity Shield)
- Team Manager or Organiser of the Year 2018 (Bob Dover Trophy)
- Contributor of the Year 2018. Someone who encourages greater participation in HASSRA, especially to those members who participate in events
- Best Communication 2018 – could be paper or electronic communications
- Business Sponsor of the Year 2018 - for a manager who is a HASSRA member and fully aware of the purpose of HASSRA and its value to the business
- Sportsman of the Year 2018 - nominations will be judged on the individual's performance in their chosen sport or sports throughout 2018
- Sportswoman of the Year 2018 - nominations will be judged on the individual's performance in their chosen sport or sports throughout 2018
- Volunteer of the Year 2018. Our most prestigious award…for someone who has gone the extra mile
- Best Small Club 2018 (fewer than 150 members) - recognizes the club with the best record in sports, social, cultural and diversity activities
- Best Large Club 2018 (150+ members) recognizes the club with the best record in sports, social, cultural and diversity activities
- Wellbeing Trophy – recognizes the club that promotes the health and wellbeing of its members and aligns HASSRA and DWP activity in a joined up way
- Performance of the Year 2018 - awarded for the best performance during 2018 in non-sporting events
Use the surveys to provide us with information to support your nomination. We’re not looking for ‘war and peace’ but nominations like ‘Dave’s good at footie’ don’t get very far.
There will be a financial reward of £50 paid to the Club submitting each winning nomination i.e. if a club submits a submission in any of the categories and that submission wins, the Club will receive £50 ………… So, don’t be shy, get those nominations in and your Club could be a winner as well as your nominee!
The deadline for making nominations is 11 January 2019.
Winners will be invited to the HASSRA NW Annual Awards Dinner at the Marriott Hotel, Preston, 1 March 2019.
Winning entries will be put forward as the Regional nominations for the equivalent National HASSRA Awards 2018.