HASSRA North West Monthly Quiz
Here’s January’s Quiz. Who had hits with these songs – the name of a North West place features in the artist’s name...
- How am I supposed to live without you?
- Heaven is a place on earth
- Marrakesh Express
- Go your own way
The prize for this competition is £50.00 worth of high street vouchers. Send your answers to: MANDP.HASSRANW@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK. Also include your HASSRA membership number with your answers. Please put ‘January’ in the subject line of the email.
You must be a HASSRA North West member to enter the competition and there is a limit of one entry per member. The closing date for entries is the end of January and the winner will be announced at the beginning of February.
Here are the answers to December's Quiz:
- Lonely this Christmas - Mud
- Christmas Wrapping – The Waitresses
- Proper Crimbo – Bo Selecta
- I Believe in Father Christmas – Greg Lake
- Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth – David Bowie and Bing Crosby
- Christmas Time (Don’t Let the Bells End) – The Darkness
- Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
- 2000 Miles – The Pretenders
- Fairytale of New York – The Pogues and Kirtsy MacColl
The winner was Alayne Whitworth (Oldham)