HASSRA Wales Sports Day 2019
Entry forms for Sports Day 2019 have been circulated and the closing date for your entry is Thursday 18th April 2019.
HASSRA Wales Sports Day 2019 is at Swansea University Sports Village on
Friday 3 May
To get everything going and encourage real participation, all clubs attending Sports Day must provide a team for the first event of the day – 4 x 100 meters mixed relay at 9.15am.
In order to avoid delays competitors may not enter more than 1 morning & 1 afternoon event – i.e. you can compete in ONE of the morning events and also Pictionary in the afternoon.
The timetable for the events:-
· 8.45 onwards - Registration in the Pavilion (next to athletics track)
· 9.15 - 4 x 100m Mixed Relay – athletics track.
· 9.30 - Squash
· 9.30 - Table Tennis
· 10.00 - Netball - main sports hall
· 10.00 - Men’s Football - AstroTurf
· 10.00 - Giant Jenga - upstairs in the pavilion
· 10.00 - Chess - upstairs in the pavilion
· 10.00 - Petanque - inside athletics track
· 10.00 - Dry Triathlon- downstairs in the pavilion
· 11.00 - Badminton – main sports hall
· 11.00 - 5k men & women – athletics track
· 12.00 - Pictionary – upstairs in the pavilion
Afternoon taster event
· 1.45 - 3.00 Mixed Rounders – sports field
· Voluntary participation & teams will be picked on the day – our team manager will be using this session to scout players for the July Festival.
· 3.15 – Awards Presentation - outside the pavilion
The entry deadline for Sports Day is Thursday 18 April
If you have any enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org