Landmark Forest Child
Landmark Forest Child Ticket
FUN, DISCOVERY AND ADVENTURE IN THE HIGHLANDS!
Open every day of the year except 25th December and 1st January
The park opening times vary slightly throughout the year, with the park generally being open longer during the school holidays. Although the park is open during these hours some of their main attractions will not open until 11am each day and will close around 1 hour before the park itself closes.
- 30th March – 15th April: 10am – 6pm
- 16th April – 13th July: 10am – 5.30pm or 6pm
- 14th July – 19th August: 10am – 7pm
- 20th August – 2nd September: 10am 6pm
- 3rd September – 12th October: 10am – 5.30pm
- 13th October – 28th October: 10am – 6pm
- 29th October – 31st March: 10am – 5pm
For more information please visit the Landmark website.
Please note that for operational reasons some manned attractions open later in the morning than the rest of the park and some attractions close earlier than the rest of the park to allow time to clear. On rare occasions, if the park is exceptionally quiet or has no visitors we may close earlier than stated – on these occasions any remaining visitors will be given notice in advance of closing so they may visit any attractions they have yet to visit before they close. Occasionally an attraction or attractions may close due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Last admissions to attractions one hour prior to closing.
- Please allow at least 3 – 5 hours for your visit.
There are no reviews yet.