HASSRA is made up of 12 regions, covering the whole of our membership in England, Scotland and Wales. The geography of the regions differs slightly to those used by DWP and other Government Departments.
Each Region has a regional committee. This committee is made up of HASSRA members from across the region. The regional committee is responsible for:
- deciding how the region spends it’s money
- recruiting new HASSRA members
- organising the regional AGM
- organising and developing the regional programme of activities, competitions, trips etc.
- organising qualifying events for the National Festivals and providing information to the national team to deadlines
- communicating regional information to all members, using available channels
- supporting local clubs
- organising and judging regional awards competition and submitting national award nominations
- agreeing the regional conference delegation and providing information to the national team to deadlines
- sourcing and managing regional membership benefits
- dealing with general membership queries relating to the region
- storage, maintenance, distribution and purchasing of kit, equipment and promotional items