Woburn Safari Park Senior
Back again for the 2018 season Woburn Safari Park is always a popular destination for a great day out
Opening times and information for visitors:
8 January to 7 February 2018
ONLY OPEN Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm.
8 February 2018 onwards
OPEN DAILY from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or African Forest drive through reserves. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the appropriate rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Woburn Safari Park has done everything possible to ensure they offer a fully accessible park to people with disabilities and wheelchairs users.
For more information please visit the website.
There are no reviews yet.